The most advanced of monitored fire alarms give you an enhancement in functionality too. New implements not only detect smoke, they will also identify climbing temperatures. Whenever they are activated, your monitoring experts are immediately alerted. They can even be set to forward updates straight to your cell phone.
Why should you consider fire alarm monitoring in Charleston?
When a disaster strikes, you will have a lot to do simply ensuring your family members are out of harm's way. Having assistance in place that will promptly confirm the alarm and contact emergency responders for you is simply a smart choice.
Here’s how fire alarm monitoring works in Charleston:
- Smoke or fire is observed, and your alarm trips
- Your unified home security system notifies your 24-hour monitoring professionals automatically
- You are contacted to confirm the situation and to ensure your safety
- If your monitoring professionals aren’t able to get ahold of you, or you confirm the fire, they will alert emergency responders right away
You will be astounded by how quickly this process unfolds. As you round up your loved ones to exit the house, first responders are likely already answering the call. If you incorporate fire alarm monitoring, you will have access to these perks:
- 24/7 protection whether you’re home or not
- Enhanced likelihood of quicker response times from emergency personnel
- Dedicated monitoring specialists who will know which device was triggered
- Peace of mind knowing someone always has your back
It’s wise to keep in mind that emergencies can occur at any time. Consider accidentally leaving a candle lit when you go out for the night, and a pet proceeds to push it over. While this scenario might seem implausible, it can happen. In the event it does, you’ll be safeguarded with 24-hour fire alarm monitoring.
Keep your family safe with 24-hour monitoring from Vivint
Now that you have a better understanding of how fire alarm monitoring works in Charleston, it’s the right time to equip your property with an advanced system from Vivint. We’ll supply you with the latest fire alarms and your choice of safety devices in your custom plan. When you go with 24/7 monitoring, your property will be safeguarded at all times, regardless of where you are. Start on your modern smart home now by calling (843) 892-5638 or filling out the form on this page.