Can I use an indoor camera as a baby monitor in Charleston?
Your new nursery is close to being set for your darling child. You devoted countless hours assembling the cradle, decorating the walls, and setting up the changing station.You even put up a shelf with a line of plush animals as a finishing touch. But how are you going to keep an eye on your baby? You can choose the customary method with a basic audio monitor or take it a bit further and use the surveillance equipment already accessible to you in your modern home security system.
Although it might seem strange to use an indoor camera for a baby monitor in Charleston, it’s actually an outstanding option when you recognize the benefits.
Your home’s indoor cameras in Charleston are perfect baby monitors
One of the key things to note is that your indoor cameras are elements of a fully integrated system and available through an easy-to-use app. This offers you practicality and reassurance since you are able to check in on your little one from anyplace via your cell phone or mobile device. Here are some more reasons why they are an excellent choice:
- Real-time high-def video: You’ll appreciate easily visible, high-definition footage of your precious one. You are even able to watch recorded segments straight from your cell phone.
- Two-way talk: Not only will you hear what’s going on, you can actually speak to your newborn straight through your indoor camera. This is a nice feature to settle a restless sleeper. Better yet, you may utilize the audio feature via your mobile device app, no matter where you are.
- Enhanced viewing: Your video cameras will have a wider viewing angle than regular baby monitors. You’ll see everything.
- Motion-detection with alerts: If your baby decides nap time is finished and wishes to get out of the bed, you can have motion-activated updates delivered right to your mobile device.
- One-tap call-outs: Despite the fact this perk is generally for older children, it’s still worth bringing up. With an easy tap of a button, your kid can contact you via cell phone app.
Having your complete smart home accessible in a smartphone app is a tremendous perk. If you find that your little one is having trouble falling to sleep and think it may be a little stuffy in the nursery, you can change the temp on your smart thermostat. If they awaken, you can turn on the area’s smart lights to notify them you’ll be there soon. Have another little one? You may incorporate two indoor cameras and get access to each of them with one mobile app.
Design Your Charleston smart home with indoor cameras
Are you ready to use an indoor camera as a baby monitor? Design your own Charleston smart home and get the assurance and protection Vivint’s modern video cameras can provide. Call (843) 892-5638 today and see how we can make your property safer and more convenient for every member of your family.