You’ve done your due diligence and reached the decision that home security systems are worthwhile for the safety of your residence. You even like the thought of a smart home to bring additional convenience and energy efficiency to your life. But what about home monitoring?
Take a little time to see how home monitoring works in [[targelocation]] and why this added line of defense is indispensable to your security.
See how Charleston home monitoring works
If having 24-hour access to dedicated security representatives sounds like a great idea to you, you’re ready to consider home monitoring. Although they are always mere moments away when you need them, that isn’t suggesting they are overly intrusive. You won’t see them constantly viewing your residence or checking your camera recordings. Rather, they spring to action the second an emergency takes place. Here’s how:
- At the moment one of your components is tripped -- whether it’s a camera or CO detector -- your Vivint Smart Hub™ is signaled instantly.
- Your home’s smart hub then sends the alert automatically to your monitoring experts.
- A home security monitoring representative will then contact you to verify the alarm and ensure your safety.
- When the monitoring agent isn’t able to contact you, they will automatically contact emergency assistance.
- Your team is there to help you through the crisis and will function as the main point of contact with emergency personnel whenever you are away.
Always standing by to help, home monitoring agents are connected to your property through your security components. This provides more than merely a sense of peace as you have real, trained professionals to guide you when you need them most.