How does home monitoring work in Charleston?
You’ve done your due diligence and reached the decision that home security systems are worthwhile for the safety of your residence. You even like the thought of a smart home to bring additional convenience and energy efficiency to your life. But what about home monitoring?
Take a little time to see how home monitoring works in [[targelocation]] and why this added line of defense is indispensable to your security.
See how Charleston home monitoring works
If having 24-hour access to dedicated security representatives sounds like a great idea to you, you’re ready to consider home monitoring. Although they are always mere moments away when you need them, that isn’t suggesting they are overly intrusive. You won’t see them constantly viewing your residence or checking your camera recordings. Rather, they spring to action the second an emergency takes place. Here’s how:
- At the moment one of your components is tripped -- whether it’s a camera or CO detector -- your Vivint Smart Hub™ is signaled instantly.
- Your home’s smart hub then sends the alert automatically to your monitoring experts.
- A home security monitoring representative will then contact you to verify the alarm and ensure your safety.
- When the monitoring agent isn’t able to contact you, they will automatically contact emergency assistance.
- Your team is there to help you through the crisis and will function as the main point of contact with emergency personnel whenever you are away.
Always standing by to help, home monitoring agents are connected to your property through your security components. This provides more than merely a sense of peace as you have real, trained professionals to guide you when you need them most.
Protecting your house, even when you’re not there
Having 24/7 support poised and ready in the event of an emergency is beneficial when you’re at the house as you’ll be busy ensuring those in your family are out of danger. It’s even more critical when a crisis happens while you’re not there. Imagine your flood alarm beeping or an entrypoint sensor setting off your alarm when you’re on holiday. What will happen when nobody is there to hear the warning of the high-volume siren? When you incorporate 24-hour monitoring, your place is always guarded, no matter where you are.
Your Vivint Smart Hub is critical in Charleston home monitoring
You may consider your Vivint Smart Hub as the heart of your home’s security. All signals and communications pass through this convenient, networked interface. Along with being your connection to monitoring experts, the smart hub offers these extra virtues:
- Emergency button to contact your home monitoring agents
- Two-way audio capability allowing you to converse directly to your monitoring specialists
- You are able to call for help with any sort of emergency, including medical problems
If you can’t locate your mobile device when an emergency strikes, you can still speak with your monitoring agents right through your central hub.
Get home monitoring with your fully connected Charleston security system
Leave it to the professionals at Vivint and request a completely connected Charleston smart home with the 24-hour monitoring, safety alarms, and security sensors you require. We are well aware of the value of monitoring which is the reason why it’s automatically included in our popular packages. If you’re ready to upgrade the protection of your home, dial (843) 892-5638 or submit the form below to begin.